SMART career development program assists students to make educational, training and occupational choices and to manage their careers. It also assists students in identifying their personality traits, strengths, limitations values, preferences, skills and areas of improvement so as to be able to set themselves realistic and achievable goals. After the psychometric assessments the participants’ aptitudes would be matched with the kind of careers that they should be going towards. The psychometric assessment would include MBTI, Intelligence Quotient, Emotional Quotient and Career interest. These assessments would provide multidimensional assessment to participants.The participants on the basis of this would start to chart their future course of action and direction.
• Understanding of self (personality type, life style, aptitude and life values )
• Identification of the life goals
• Understanding of the occupations that best fit with his/her personality
• Clear picture of the future needs, challenges, opportunities about career
• Development of the strategic plan to find available work in chosen career
• Increase in success probability